The following items have been added
- In options you can now choose what name will be used as default when saving a new text file: you can choose between the first line of text in the editor, or the same name as the imagefile.
- Now uses sqlite as engine for storing autoreplace information (instead of an ini file). This makes opening the autoreplacement dialog faste and also makes it possible to add new features in the future. The autoreplacement dialog will now also show the number of times a word has been replaced with its replacement.
- Ctrl-Home/End support added in the autoreplacement dialog.
- On the main menu under help I added a link to the website.
- When using the Windows setting "large font", some parts of the autoreplacement and project management dialogs were not visible.
- several user interface tweaks and changes to improve the way it looks.
- Autoreplacement dialog: now the correct number of visible rows is computed so PgDn will stop at the end if everything is visible.
- In autocorrect options when setting the autocorrect filename without path then the path to AppData/Transcript will automatically be added.
- Several small changes in the autoreplacement dialog.
- Ugly selected text in comboboxes now mostly gone.
- When using autoreplacement when some other text directly after the autoreplace word was selected, then that text was not replaced. Instead the autoreplacement was inserted before the selected text.