You can switch pages within the currently loaded TIF image just as if it were separate images by using the F5 and F6 keys to go back or forward.
Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
Note: My betas only contain the Transcript program itself not the help and languages files etc. Meaning you shouldn't uninstall the stable release but copy the Transcript.exe from the beta to the folder where you have Transcript installed.
In case you haven't installed yet please install the stable release first and then copy the beta over it.
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 89
- Support for multipage TIF images.
- Better Ghostscript (pdf) error handling and messages.
- Added info about multiple monitors if present to the About Info and crash Info.
- Fixed some bugs in the graphics library mostly concerning seldom used image formats.
- Better exception handling when loading images and give better warning messages when we can't load an image (out of memory, invalid or unsupported file format, etc.).