I would appreciate if someone that already has Windows 8 installed can test whether Windows 8 is correctly detected and works without problems. The information can be found in menu Help, About, Information tab.
Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 94
- Feature: Transcript now accepts and opens rtf, txt, pdf* and image files when dropped on top of Transcript's window. Note: pdf files are only accepted when GhostScript (32 bit version only) is installed as explained on the website.
- Translation: Swedish translation of interface added thanks to Ingvar Nore.
- Translation: There have been some updates to the German translation.
- Add page number to multipage images in about info.
- Check if sqlite dll present and warn when needed (pro).
- Check if locale folder containing translations is present and warn unless user's language is English.
- Updated a few JCL files for better Windows 8 detection.
- Bugfix: When loading pdf files you could get a partially black image until you moved the image around. Now we lock Canvas so image doesn't get invalid when using threads.
- Bugfix: After Changing Options (F11) SearchFiles didn't show pdf files anymore.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.4.exe
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/TranscriptBeta.zip (only contains the executable no other files!)