Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 96
- The English and Dutch helpfiles have been mostly updated.
- Bugfix: New filename based of first line of text doesn't check for double quote as illegal character. A double quote on the first line of text when the option use first line of text as default filename was set made it impossible to save a new file.
- Bugfix: certain uncommon types of jpeg files could cause an exception.
- Bugfix: the extra image viewer window didn't check whether an image still existed before trying to open it.
- Bugfix: Handle EReadError when loading images.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.4.exe
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/TranscriptBeta.zip (only contains the executable no other files!)