Transcript beta 97

Here new versions including beta versions of Transcript will be announced.
Also for new and updated plugins and new translations of Transcript.
Wormnest
Site Admin

Transcript beta 97

Post by Wormnest »

A new beta version of Transcript is available. This release fixes a number of rare bugs and has some minor improvements.

Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want ;)

I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).

Changes in build 97
Released 2013-11-01.
  • Fix: Crash when canceling scanning an image.
  • Fix: Uncommon crash when main window is not active and checking whether we need to resume an paused timer.
  • Fix: Detect pdf files where the pdf extension is not all lowercase.
  • Fix: Images with a non standard file extension were not shown in the dropdown image list and the previous/next image arrows also were not updated correctly.
  • Fix: Extensions can be longer than 3 characters!
  • Fix: Extra image window always opens the current image instead of the selected image.
  • Publish headingstyle toggle shortcut Shift+F11. I'm still evaluating if Shift+F11 is the best key for this. May still change before the next stable release.
  • Add extra image window on the taskbar so we can find it back.
  • I managed to make most of the ColorButton colors retranslated.
  • Change: All dropped files that don't have a known image file extension will be opened as text files in the editor.
  • Improved detection of jpeg files with tiff extension.
  • Removed GIF as saving option for scanned images since jpeg and png are both better formats for saving.
  • Several bugfixes and a few extra safety checks in the image loading code and also recognize more types of tiff images.
  • Updated po translation files.
Download beta:
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.4.exe
or:
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/TranscriptBeta.zip (only contains the executable no other files!)
Last edited by Wormnest on 24 Nov 2013, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unsticked
Wormnest (aka Jacob Boerema)
Programmer of Transcript