Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 97
- Fix: Crash when canceling scanning an image.
- Fix: Uncommon crash when main window is not active and checking whether we need to resume an paused timer.
- Fix: Detect pdf files where the pdf extension is not all lowercase.
- Fix: Images with a non standard file extension were not shown in the dropdown image list and the previous/next image arrows also were not updated correctly.
- Fix: Extensions can be longer than 3 characters!
- Fix: Extra image window always opens the current image instead of the selected image.
- Publish headingstyle toggle shortcut Shift+F11. I'm still evaluating if Shift+F11 is the best key for this. May still change before the next stable release.
- Add extra image window on the taskbar so we can find it back.
- I managed to make most of the ColorButton colors retranslated.
- Change: All dropped files that don't have a known image file extension will be opened as text files in the editor.
- Improved detection of jpeg files with tiff extension.
- Removed GIF as saving option for scanned images since jpeg and png are both better formats for saving.
- Several bugfixes and a few extra safety checks in the image loading code and also recognize more types of tiff images.
- Updated po translation files.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.4.exe
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/TranscriptBeta.zip (only contains the executable no other files!)