Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 109
- Add: Support different regions for language translations.
- Add: Make Transcript handle high dpi screens where the size is bigger than 100% (96 dpi). Note that for now only the dpi of the primary monitor is supported. If your really need to use it on a secondary monitor then email me for a test version.
- Fix: Some parts were not showing correctly when dpi higher than 100%. If you see other parts that need improving please email me.
- Change: Remove fonts starting with @ and increase the amount of shown fonts in the dropdown list.
- Fix: Image window and Editor Ruler sometimes didn't get painted when starting Transcript and the main window wasn't maximized.
- Fix: Secondary image window moving below main window when showing hint.
- Fix: Help sometimes showing empty window, caused by the previous beta.
- Fix: Cursor position isn't always visible when starting Transcript.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.5.exe