Transcript beta 109

Here new versions including beta versions of Transcript will be announced.
Also for new and updated plugins and new translations of Transcript.
Wormnest
Site Admin

Transcript beta 109

Post by Wormnest »

A new beta version of Transcript is available. The main improvement is support of higher than 100% dpi screen settings for the primary monitor. I have not been able to test higher than 150%. If you use settings higher than that and see any problems in Transcript then please let me know and make a screenshot of the problem.

Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want ;)

I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).

Changes in build 109
Released 2017-01-07
  • Add: Support different regions for language translations.
  • Add: Make Transcript handle high dpi screens where the size is bigger than 100% (96 dpi). Note that for now only the dpi of the primary monitor is supported. If your really need to use it on a secondary monitor then email me for a test version.
  • Fix: Some parts were not showing correctly when dpi higher than 100%. If you see other parts that need improving please email me.
  • Change: Remove fonts starting with @ and increase the amount of shown fonts in the dropdown list.
  • Fix: Image window and Editor Ruler sometimes didn't get painted when starting Transcript and the main window wasn't maximized.
  • Fix: Secondary image window moving below main window when showing hint.
  • Fix: Help sometimes showing empty window, caused by the previous beta.
  • Fix: Cursor position isn't always visible when starting Transcript.
Download beta: (includes all available languages)
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.5.exe
Last edited by Wormnest on 28 Jan 2017, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unsticked
Wormnest (aka Jacob Boerema)
Programmer of Transcript