Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 110
- Fix: VersionInfo has main verion number as 1 instead of 2.
- Fix: Crash when starting Transcript and the text file doesn't exist. This could happen when you moved or deleted the rtf text file.
- Fix: When closing an image we need to update the image settings to remove image adjustments or else the empty background may get a different color.
- Fix: Image zoom and brightness adjustments with mouse wheel not always working.
- Fix: Remove ugly vertical bars through bars in coolbar and replace with space.
- Change: Stop saving/using user definable background colors for image and fontstore.
- Change: Move pointer positions for hand cursors.
- Change: Replace Delphi splitter cursors with higher resolution versions.
- Change: If we fail to load an image we should tell that we don't recognize the image format.
- Change: Show message that we don't have enough memory to load image instead of exception for EOutOfResources when loading image.
http://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/In ... ETA2.5.exe