Transcript can now also be followed on Facebook, making it easier to stay up to date. Please like and spread the word if you want
I can only fix things when I know there is a problem so please send bug reports and crashes to me (either by e-mail or on this forum).
Changes in build 115
- Change: Updated German translation.
- Change: Use https connections for urls used in update checking and downloads.
- Change: Replace http links used in Transcript with https.
- Change: Reduce number of error dialogs and improve error message when we fail to load a pdf.
- Fix: External code can cause floating point exceptions in Open/Save Dialogs.
- Fix: Massive flickering and coolbar updating/recreating caused by regular updating of Windows background color. This may also reduce the flickering caused by company group policies updating settings every 15 minutes but without being able to test that we are unsure if this will be enough.
- Fix: WM_SETTINGCHANGE can cause image toolbar to move to the right edge of the window.
- Fix: First time after registering the Projects Toolbar was showing too far to the right.
- Fix: Extracted pages of a pdf after the first page get inserted in the dropdown list in the wrong spot. This was a regression caused by the change to natural sorting.
https://www.jacobboerema.nl/Downloads/I ... ETA2.6.exe